I thought I saw you at church today!!!! I am so glad that I am not crazy! Hope you have a great time here. Miss you girl.
So sad we missed you! SAD.
I sure hope you're having fun! Say hi to so many people for me. Anyone you see :)
It was so nice to see you! I am glad that you could come and see Michelle and everyone! Fabulous! Oh we miss you here. You're awesome! :D Take Care!
Rub it in why don't you!! So glad one of us gets to visit the old stomping grounds!!
WHAT? Did we miss you? I don't check the blogs one week and look at the problems it causes! If you are still here you better come say hi!
Hope you had a fab time in good old KY! You lucky girl!
Time to come back. My eyebrows need waxing!
Jealous!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I thought I saw you at church today!!!! I am so glad that I am not crazy! Hope you have a great time here. Miss you girl.
So sad we missed you! SAD.
I sure hope you're having fun! Say hi to so many people for me. Anyone you see :)
It was so nice to see you! I am glad that you could come and see Michelle and everyone! Fabulous! Oh we miss you here. You're awesome! :D Take Care!
Rub it in why don't you!! So glad one of us gets to visit the old stomping grounds!!
WHAT? Did we miss you? I don't check the blogs one week and look at the problems it causes! If you are still here you better come say hi!
Hope you had a fab time in good old KY! You lucky girl!
Time to come back. My eyebrows need waxing!
Jealous!!
Post a Comment