That's right, I am bringing back this fantastic version of O Holy Night sung by the incredible David Phelps. The fantastic pianist is the late Anthony Berger who actually passed away in the middle of a concert. I still have yet to hear a better version of this song ever. ENJOY!
For another great version of this song, go HERE
4 comments:
Thanks for bringing that back. I listened to it like crazy last year!> I am in Boise, we need to hook up! (Are you still in KY?)
No, we aren't coming home for Christmas. We are spending Christmas with Zach's parents and then both my mom and dad will be in Seattle for Ashley and Sierra's (Lara's girls) blessings, so we are headed up there. We are trying to plan a trip though soon, so if we do we will make sure to stop by. Hope things are well. Miss your face!....and thanks for the skinny comment...I've been working on it. :)
Sherstine, that is one of my favorite Christmas hymns. Thanks for posting it! I checked your blog off of Heidi's. :)
AMAZING. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment