Sunday, November 2, 2008

YOU'VE HAD A BIRTHDAY SHOUT HURRAY!!!




Happy birthday today to my sis Kaylene. In honor of your birthday Liv wants you to jump on the tramp while wishing she was there to jump with you.
And now, a story, so you may have a glimpse of what it might have been like to grow up with me as your older sister.
Kaylene and I used to share a room. Well, one night I was laying in bed when inspiration sruck, nay,a thought of pure genius hit me. I should get Kaylene to drink tiolet water!!!
Well, I asked her if she wanted a drink of water and she said no. I insisted and told her that I would get it for her. Still the answer was no. I persisted and she got annoyed so finally she said ok. Laughing the whole way to the toilet I scooped the cup into the "clean" toilet water and brought it back to her. After a hearty drink I could hold it in no longer and I burst out laughing. When I could finally control myself I told her it was toilet water! She immediately went running upstairs to my mom who was having some sort of Y.W. meeting. She tearfully explained what happened. I was right behind her to make sure my mom new that she felt sick only after me tellling her that it was toilet water and that she was just fine.
Well, I'm sure I got in trouble, I don't remember. I do remember Kaylene chewing me out once we were back in our room. She never trusted food or water from my hand again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were so mean! I remember you giving both Kaylene and Erika mondo wedgies. You are definitely a big sister

Anonymous said...

Well, I think she got you back when we went to Idaho City one winter day. She was so nice and packed you a sack lunch...with a raw hotdog and a few marshmallows!! BY far one of the funniest days of my life!!!

April said...

Ahhh...the memories!

Kaylene said...

How did you manage to find the 2 most attractive pictures of me ever taken? Good work.

Shana Dee said...

LOL!! That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time! I think you have inspired me...now only if I could be a kid again.