So most of you probably don't know this, but I LOVE this group called IL DIVO. They are a group that sings pop/opera that was created by Simon Cowell. They are from all over the world. David is American, Urs is from Switzerland, Carlos is from Spain, and my one true love besides Wayne is Sebastian, he is from France. When I hear him sing I want to scream and throw my panties like those crazy girls at a Beatles concert. This is no joke. Don't worry, Wayne knows all about my love for this group and mostly he just thinks I'm a big nerd. But I don't care, I will continue singing along with their cd's at the top of my lungs like I've been invited to sing on stage at a concert with them. Enjoy looking at these pictures, I know I will.
For those of you who haven't heard them sing, they are on my playlist, enjoy!
This is Sebastian

The group - starting from the left, Urs, Carlos, Sebastian, David

LOVE HIM!
9 comments:
Hi! I'm Laurene, and I'm a Divoholic. You are not alone in being a misunderstood Il Divo fan; you are in great company with lots of fantastic women (and men) all over the world.
What a kick to see that you have posted a photo I took of Sebastien (the one with the organ pipes in the background). It was taken at their Seattle concert on February 22, 2006.
Enjoy!
At least Sebastian is a real person. I'm in love with a fictional character named Edward. He's a vampire and I want him to bite me! Have you read the Twilight Series?
Too funny that you want to throw your panties at him! haha!
Definitely a HOTTIE!
Lame!
I LOVE Il Divo too...
You made me giggle that you want to throw your panties at him. I,also, am with Melanie and am dying waiting for Edward's return in August.
They do have some amazing voices and great songs! I love your new template and family picture!
so I actually don't know how to comment back on blogs besides this...is this right? anyway. we don't have the c-section scheduled quite yet. i'm due july 22nd so sometime within the week before that. I'm thinking the 16th or 18th. Those dates sound nice. what are the dates you're going to be here?
Post a Comment