What's his name? Wayne Allen Mortensen, but I like to call him Waynebow, because when he was a little kid he had a speech impediment and his r's sounded like w's, so when he said rainbow....How long have you been married? 5 years in April!
How long did you date? The first time we dated for a couple of months, but he went back up to BYUI and decided he needed to be single, but if you ask him he says it's because I was still planning on marrying my missionary. Then we met up in the summer again and I was looking so good he couldn't resist so he broke up with his girlfriend(who wasn't very cute) and we dated for another 6 months before we got engaged.
How old is he? He'll be 28 in 2 weeks, he's still look'n good!
Who eats more? Right now? Me, I'm breast-feeding and I'm hungry all the time! (was that an over-share?)
Who said, "I love you," first? He did, but I said it shortly thereafter.
Who is taller? Wayne is 6'0" and I'm about 5'9" so my heels can't be too tall.
Who sings better? Me, but he is better than he thinks.
Who is smarter? Wayne for sure.
Who's temper is worse? Me, but usually only when I'm playing basketball or driving.
Who does the laundry? It's a team effort.
Who does the dishes? I do, but I hate unloading and I don't really know why. So when Wayne sees a huge pile of dishes in the sink he asks, "do you need me to unload?" What a great guy!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When I laying down or looking at the bed? I'm always confused by this question. I like to sleep next to the wall.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? We are still in an apartment! Stop rubbing it in! I just have to make it to graduation! Spring '09 baby!
Who cooks dinner? Me, Wayne likes to do desserts though, and they are the best!
Who drives when you are together? Usually Wayne, unless he forgets his glasses, or Liv insists that I drive and won't stop yelling until I get in the driver's seat.
Who is more stubborn? Me, by far
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely Wayne, I'm stubborn as a mule, luckily we hardly get in fights or disagreements of any kind.
Whose parents do you see the most? Our parents live about 15 minutes away from each other, but we live in Kentucky so when we do see family it is pretty equal.
Who has more friends? Definitely me. He has a few close buddies from high school and some in dental school, but you know how boys are...
Who has more siblings? Same, I have three sisters and a brother, he has three brothers and a sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? It's probably a tie. A three legged race if you will:)
Wayne is the best dad and husband around! He is my best friend and as his little sister always used to remind me, "you are so lucky that you married my brother, there are a lot of girls that like him!" Too true Kara. He makes me laugh everyday, even if he isn't trying, and I need a good laugh every day.
I tag Kaylene, Michelle, Brook and Kim
2 comments:
Sherstine, you should go to www.myheritage.com/look-alike-meter and you can see if Livi and Gavin look more like you or Wayne. It's really cute
That's awesome! I didn't know that much stuff about Wayne. BTW - I hear you rock at hair, so I'm going to be calling you ASAP for an appt.
Post a Comment