Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FORTS and OTHER GOOD STUFF

Liv and Gavin have been doing the funniest things lately. Like the other day, Liv had taken her jump rope and tied it to a laundry basket. she then rigged it to the back of Gavin's trike and tried to pull him all over the house. She couldn't do it by pedaling so she used her feet to scooch along. I didn't get a picture of that. Gavin was laughing his head off while she was taking him for this ride. It was awesome


For awhile Wayne had been promising the kids that they could make a fort, so last Sat was the day. This was their awesome creation. The kids loved it and played in it all day. Liv even took a nap in it. I was tempted to hang out in it all day, it was huge! I loved building forts when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Heather Mills said...

LOVE the fort! It looks like you guys are beating the winter blues.